Kentucky and Indiana a test market for Planned Parenthood superfund strategy↤ KRLA Forum
Mike Fichter, CEO of Indiana RTL, Host of LoveX2 podcast on Apple Podcasts (Facebook too), and author of many pro-life books, warned about Planned Parenthood on a mission.
- Planned Parenthood of Indiana and Kentucky (PPINK) formerly had a budget of $15M, but after its “merger” (takeover) with PP of the Great Northwest and the Hawaiian Islands (PPGNHI), the budget includes $90M in financial resources.
- Ky. and Ind. have become a “test market” for PP. They saw our states as abortion deserts with aggressive pro-lifers in charge, and they believe that if they can “break the back” of our pro-life majority, they can achieve the same goal in any state of the union.
- Their plan is outlined in “Care For All” — See here.
The document begins:
There’s no way to sugarcoat it. With Brett Kavanaugh on the Supreme Court, we are likely to see the further erosion of Roe v. Wade in the very near future. There are 13 abortion-related cases that are just one step away from the Supreme Court, and 20 states are poised to ban abortion should Roe v. Wade be overturned.
- The “Care For All” Plan is to:
- Expand regional access and “virtual” access through telemedicine.
- Partner with coalitions and advocates to ensure a network of states where abortion will still be legal whatever SCOTUS may rule.
- Work to destigmatize abortion in the media and in the popular culture “including working with the music, fashion, movie and television industries”… and with content creators (etc). (This tactic is already in play by Whole Women’s Health as well. http://shiftstigma.org/)
- PP’s strategy is also to drain state resources through taking us to court as pro-life laws are passed.
Be alert, pro-lifers. Do ALL that you can to preserve our state’s pro-life majority in the legislature and in state offices.
CommentsComments close after 3 weeks following the post date.
Comments are closed