- Welcome /
- KRLA News /
- KRLA in the News /
- News Archive /
- Pro-life News & Leaders’ Tweets /
- Congressional Abortion-related Bills /
- Ky Abortion-related Bills /
- Blog /
- Media Inquiries & Releases
Media Inquiries and Releases
- Addia Wuchner Statement on Kentucky Right to Life 2023 Primary Elections, Wed., May 17, 2023.
- Addia Wuchner Statement on Kentucky Right to Life Responds to Supreme Court Ruling, Thurs., Feb. 16, 2023.
- Addia Wuchner Statement on Proposed Legislation Penalizing Vulnerable Women, Wed., Feb. 15, 2023.
- Addia Wuchner Statement on Abortion Statistics, Tues., Aug. 31, 2021 See all charts here.
- Addia Wuchner Statement on Hyde Amendment disappearance from proposed federal budget, Fri., May 28, 2021
- Addia Wuchner Statement on Metro Louisville Buffer Zone, Fri., May 21, 2021
- Addia Wuchner Statement on Abortion Group’s Billboard Campaign, Mon., Apr. 19, 2021 | Referencing KentuckyToday article
- KRLA announces Legacy Founders Scholarship Program, Fri., Apr. 9, 2021
- KRLA and NRLC announce new KRLA Executive Director, Addia Wuchner, Fri., Jan. 22, 2021
- Joint Press Conference of Ky Pro-life Groups on Mon., Jan. 11, 2021
- Setting the Record Straight: Dark Money Distorting Senator McConnell’s Pro-Life Record
- NRLC and KRLA Decry Smear Campaign against Senator McConnell
- Margie Montgomery Retirement
- Endorsement of President Trump
- Fiftieth Anniversary Celebration of Life Banquet
- Supreme Court June 2020 Ruling Favors Abortion Providers
On our previous website we had numerous PDFs to share important news, but we are including only a handful here to provide some perspective on KRLA's concerns and activities. Watch this page for Media Releases.
- Tim Moore Elected Chair of the Pro-Life Caucus
- Rally for Life Event Announced
- Kentucky State Fair Youth Event
- I'M ALIVE group formed to show support for HB454
- Roe and Doe Rulings Op-Ed Article
- Comprehensive Sex Ed Agenda
- JCPS Comprehensive Six Education Summary
- Woman's Right to Know Act Clarification to be Signed into Law
- 2016 Annual State Conference Announced
- Call for investigaton of Planned Parenthood for Baby Body Parts Use
- 2015 Vital Statistics Report
- InVitro Fertilization Resolution, 1984
- Addia Wuchner, KRLA Executive Director
- ADDIA WUCHNER BIO
- Background and Awards Received
Statistics for Kentucky’s EMW abortion clinic were mailed to many churches and other organizations each month until Planned Parenthood opened in Louisville. These statistics were and still are compiled by a team of sidewalk counselors who keep track of all women who enter the EMW clinic each day it is open.
In the bench trial to determine whether Transfer Agreements were needed, the Clinic owner shared statistics that were nearly identical to the pro-life team’s. However, with the second clinic now in operation, we are using the State Vital Statistics, which by law are published annually in September. See here for more information.