Our new logo announces a focused mission— Watch for more news and changes.
RTL of Louisville Annual General Meeting Info
Media Inquiries and Releases
- Addia Wuchner Statement on Abortion Statistics, Tues., Aug. 31, 2021 See all charts here.
- Addia Wuchner Statement on Hyde Amendment disappearance from proposed federal budget, Fri., May 28, 2021
- Addia Wuchner Statement on Metro Louisville Buffer Zone, Fri., May 21, 2021
- Addia Wuchner Statement on Abortion Group’s Billboard Campaign, Mon., Apr. 19, 2021 | Referencing KentuckyToday article
- KRLA announces Legacy Founders Scholarship Program, Fri., Apr. 9, 2021
- KRLA and NRLC announce new KRLA Executive Director, Addia Wuchner, Fri., Jan. 22, 2021
- Joint Press Conference of Ky Pro-life Groups on Mon., Jan. 11, 2021
- Setting the Record Straight: Dark Money Distorting Senator McConnell’s Pro-Life Record
- NRLC and KRLA Decry Smear Campaign against Senator McConnell
- Margie Montgomery Retirement
- Endorsement of President Trump
- Fiftieth Anniversary Celebration of Life Banquet
- Supreme Court June 2020 Ruling Favors Abortion Providers
On our previous website we had numerous PDFs to share important news, but we are including only a handful here to provide some perspective on KRLA's concerns and activities. Watch this page for Media Releases.
- Tim Moore Elected Chair of the Pro-Life Caucus
- Rally for Life Event Announced
- Kentucky State Fair Youth Event
- I'M ALIVE group formed to show support for HB454
- Roe and Doe Rulings Op-Ed Article
- Comprehensive Sex Ed Agenda
- JCPS Comprehensive Six Education Summary
- Woman's Right to Know Act Clarification to be Signed into Law
- 2016 Annual State Conference Announced
- Call for investigaton of Planned Parenthood for Baby Body Parts Use
- 2015 Vital Statistics Report
- InVitro Fertilization Resolution, 1984
- Addia Wuchner, KRLA Executive Director
- ADDIA WUCHNER BIO
- Background and Awards Received
Statistics for Kentucky’s EMW abortion clinic were mailed to many churches and other organizations each month until Planned Parenthood opened in Louisville. These statistics were and still are compiled by a team of sidewalk counselors who keep track of all women who enter the EMW clinic each day it is open.
In the bench trial to determine whether Transfer Agreements were needed, the Clinic owner shared statistics that were nearly identical to the pro-life team’s. However, with the second clinic now in operation, we are using the State Vital Statistics, which by law are published annually in September. See here for more information.
See UPDATE here for 2021 Abortion Statistics.January 2018 February 2018 March 2018 - not filed April 2018 May 2018 June 2018 July 2018 August 2018 September 2018 October 2018 November 2018 December 2018 January 2019 February 2019 March 2019 April 2019 May 2019 June 2019 July 2019 August 2019 September 2019 October 2019 November 2019 December 2019 January 2020 February 2020 March 2020 April 2020 May 2020 June 2020 July 2020 August 2020 September 2020 October 2020 November 2020