Please Signup and Join the KRLA Team!
Please add Kentucky Right to Life and email@example.com to your contacts.
KRLA.ORG | 134 BRECKINRIDGE LANE, LOUISVILLE, KY 40207 | 502-895-5959 | AUGUST 15, 2019
Starts today! Did you know fetal models save lives?
September 14, 10 AM | Trinity High School | Register at 9 AM
KRLA posts nearly daily to Facebook and less often to Twitter to share news of particular interest to pro-lifers.
Top Facebook post of 2018
And note, the top post now has over 11K views and many interactions! This shows the intense interest pro-lifers have in their cause.
Top Facebooks posts of 2018, from 2.1K to 11+K views
See Jan. 1, 2019 e-letter for story.
- A Ky Pregnancy Center is in the news!
- Dismemberment Bill has passed House!
- Hard to understand
- GoFundMe to... DIE
- Dems = Abortion
- Ford tied to abortion industry
- KRLA PAC published
- "He directly donated $25,000 to the extreme pro-abortion group, Center for Reproductive Rights..."
- #ThanksDonald - Religious groups will not be forced to fund abortions
- Let this story and image provoke us to be actively pro-life in 2019.
“…Gov. Matt Bevin's administration has started its appeal of a federal judge's ruling that struck down a state abortion law...(HB454)” Thank you, Gov. Bevin!https://t.co/gCOtl9DZ0A— KY Right to Life (@KentuckyRTL) May 16, 2019