Available Positions for Pro-lifers
Full-time Assistant Executive Director
Are you a pro-life enthusiast? Do you have a passion for pro-life work?
Commitment to the following pro-life values is expected from each employee:
- Human life begins at fertilization.
- All innocent human life is worthy of protection regardless of age and physical or mental competence, including life begun in a laboratory.
- The terminally ill are intrinsically valuable to our human family; therefore, they should receive all requested lifesaving care, including compassionate palliative care.
Commitment to each listed Pro-Life value is non-negotiable.
Interested applicants should email a resume, references and a cover letter stating the desired position(s), and answering the below questions, to the email address stated on the Job Description:
- What does being Pro-Life mean?
- Why are you Pro-Life?
- What three qualities are needed in Pro-Life activists?
- Why do you want to work for Kentucky Right to Life?
- Do you want full or part-time employment?
- What is your availability?
- What will you add to Kentucky Right to Life?
We look forward to hearing from you!