KRLA.ORG | 134 BRECKINRIDGE LANE, LOUISVILLE, KY 40207 | 502-895-5959 | SEPT. 1, 2015
Be a Stronger Voice for the Voiceless!
At the 2015 National RTL Convention in New Orleans, one presentation stood out— because it shared wonderful news: It is possible to reverse many chemically-induced abortions! Success stories are on the increase! A network of physicians and nurse practitioners is growing in the USA and worldwide!
DID YOU KNOW...
- Figures show that early medication abortions are increasing each year and in 2011 accounted for 23% of all abortions See figures.
- The "abortion pill," RU-486, or Mifepristone, was developed in France in 1980, and became legal by questionable process in the US in 2000. The RU-486 for sale in the US today is manufactured in China making it very hard to monitor for QA. See here.
- A female can obtain an abortion pill and counseling through a video-conference. This practice is touted as the answer to the dearth of abortion providers in rural areas. However, in Iowa, for example, the practice was halted by the legislature as too dangerous, THEN that ban was reversed by the Iowa Supreme Court.
- Taken about 5 to 7 weeks into pregnancy, RU-486 results in an incomplete abortion up to 40% of the time and must be followed by ingestion of Misoprostol, a drug that induces contractions; nevertheless though the fetus has died, there are remains in the uterus that must be scraped out by D&C in 5% to 10% of cases.
- The abortion pill is DANGEROUS and can lead to death.
- There is a window of opportunity to reverse the action of RU-486 or its generic versions up to 72 hours.
WE CAN HELP TO TRUMPET THIS GOOD, LIFE-SAVING NEWS!
Here are facts to share with doctors, nurses, pregnancy resource centers, healthcare centers, neighbors and friends:
- Medical professionals can become part of the Team to provide the medication needed and help women in their own communities.
- There is a 24/7 Hotline, (877) 558-0333, that is answered by RNs.
- The APR method has not caused birth defects except a minor one in one instance (reported by Dr. George Delgado at the NRLC conference). For a copy of the audio tape, go here.
- The drug used, Progesterone, has been safely administered in problem pregnancies for over 40 years.
- Expect to see and hear lots of negative comments, because abortion providers do not want to prevent abortion.
- READ the SUCCESS STORIES and GET EXCITED!
Help women who regret taking the abortion pill by informing them EARLY about the ABORTION PILL REVERSAL (APR) METHOD. More information is at AbortionPillReversal.com